Posted by Jochen | Posted in Real Estate News, Silver Creek Real Estate Group | Posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Going Once, Going Twice… SOLD!
Don’t Miss Out on This Unique Absolute Auction Opportunity in Highlands, North Carolina
On Tuesday, October 6 at 2 p.m., real estate investors and dream home shoppers alike will converge upon the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina to take advantage of a unique absolute auction opportunity in the resort village of Highlands. At center stage, an exquisite European-inspired 5 bedroom, 5 ½ bath estate located in the exclusive gated Ravenal Ridge subdivision. Situated on 2.87 stunning acres, the home features more than 6,200 heated square feet, in addition to nearly 900 square feet of screened in outdoor living rooms showcasing awe-inspiring views of Highlands Valley below and a striking floor-to-ceiling stone hearth. Other features include:
• Master suite with sitting room with built-in bookcases, private sleeping porch, his-and-her closets with built-in closet systems, hardwood floors, chandeliers, and master bath featuring separate vanities, a Jacuzzi tub and a sprawling rain shower.
• Guest suite with exposed beams, floor-to-ceiling rustic fireplace, sitting room, eating area, kitchenette with microwave, sink, and refrigerator, and full bath with double vanity and heated travertine floors.
• Gourmet kitchen with island, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, hardwood floors, top-of-the-line appliances, oversized farmhouse sink, European-inspired fireplace, butler’s pantry, and breakfast nook with simply breathtaking views of the mountains beyond.
• Great room with cathedral ceiling, exposed beams, floor-to-ceiling limestone fireplace, decorative millwork, hardwood floors, bookcases and open second-floor balcony – great space for entertaining!
• Separate library, study and exercise room offering plenty of space for family and guests to spread out and enjoy individual pursuits.
The Ravenal Ridge Subdivision is within minutes of historic Highlands 20 world-class restaurants and truly eclectic shopping experience along Main Street. Ravenal Ridge provides its homeowners with a 24-hour security gate, tennis facilities, private sunset pavilion with oversized fireplace for individual and neighborhood gatherings in the Great Outdoors, and strict architectural covenants so that all homes maintain the same integrity and beauty that is synonymous with this distinctive Highlands neighborhood.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own an expertly designed and crafted home in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. There is no minimum bid for this home. For more information about the Ravenal Ridge home or other estate properties for sale in and around Highlands, contact the talented brokerage team at Silver Creek Real Estate Group – call us TODAY at 828-743-1999 or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.