Posted by Jochen | Posted in Living in WNC, Real Estate News, Silver Creek Real Estate Group | Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010
Tagged Under : Best Private Club Membership communities, Mountaintop Golf Club in Cashiers NC, Old Edawards Club at Highlands Cove between Cashiers and Highlands NC, The Cliffs at Glassy near Greenville SC, The Cliffs at High Carolina - a Tiger Woods designed golf community, The Cliffs at High Carolina near Asheville NC, The Cliffs at Keowee on Lake Keowee SC, The Cliffs at Mountain Park, The Cliffs at Walnut Cove near Asheville NC, The Cliffs Communities in North and South Carolina, The Cliffs developed by Jim Anthony, The Cliffs Valley comunitity, Wade Hmpaton Golf Club in Cashiers NC
Country Club Living in one of The Carolina’s Finest Luxury Mountain Community Collections
Peppered throughout the Carolina Preserve – between Asheville, North Carolina and Glenville, South Carolina – and surrounded by over one million acres of pristine protected parklands lies a collection of master-planned luxury communities known as The Cliffs. Founded on a combined theme of family togetherness, holistic wellness and the reverence of nature’s splendor, The Cliffs is quickly gaining favor as one of the Southeast’s leading networks of mountain retreats. Comprised of eight distinctive communities, each Cliffs’ property offers a true taste of what luxury mountain living is all about:
• The Cliffs at Walnut Cove – Located near Asheville, NC and bordered by “America’s Favorite Drive” the Blue Ridge Parkway and Pisgah National Forest, The Cliffs at Walnut Cove features multi-million dollar homes and home sites encircled by picturesque meadows, ancient forests, and tranquil mountain streams. Perhaps one of the Carolina’s most beautiful gated golf communities, Walnut Cove offers its residents a vibrant Club Village at the heart of the community, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, and 18,000-square-foot Wellness Center and a Nature Center.
• The Cliffs at High Carolina – Nestled at the edge of the Pisgah National Forest, near Asheville, NC, The Cliffs at High Carolina boasts high mountain meadows as the staging area for their estates and estate-sized home sites and the first golf course to be designed by the renowned Tiger Woods. Wholly inspired by the natural setting in which it is placed, the developers of High Carolina are dedicated to the preservation of that “delicate balance” between their community and the pristine waterfalls, natural mountain streams and rolling landscapes that surround it. Offering the “life you’ve always imagined for yourself and your family”, High Carolina offers a wide-range of year-round activities and amenities.
• The Cliffs at Glassy – Perched at the edge of the Greenville Watershed at Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway 11, The Cliffs at Glassy is high on a mountaintop at an elevation of 3,200 feet above sea level offering breath-taking vistas of the world below. The first Cliffs community, Glassy set the bar rather high for all subsequent Cliffs properties to follow. Surrounding by a dense forest of fragrant mountain laurel and Carolina hardwoods, Glassy features a Tom Jackson golf course that has been named the Fourth Most Scenic in the Nation by Golf Digest Magazine. Other amenities include a Wellness Center, Chapel, Covered Sunset Pavilion and 22,000 square foot clubhouse offering both formal and casual dining.
• The Cliffs at Mountain Park – Situated near the North Carolina/South Carolina border at the crossroads of Scenic Highway 11 and Highway 25, The Cliffs at Mountain Park is nothing short of a true mountain classic. At the leading edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Mountain Park encompasses 5,000 acres of breath-taking terrain surrounded by thousands of acres of protected forests, including not one – but 14 state parks, three national forests and a national park. Inside the gates, the community features a Gary Player Signature Course, a European-inspired Village, an extensive SuperTrail system, botanical gardens, an Organic Farm and Nature Center.
• The Cliffs Valley – Tucked in a peaceful valley at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the exquisitely designed estates and amenities of The Cliffs Valley seem perfectly natural among gently rolling hills and lush forests. Featuring a Ben Wright-designed Parkland-style golf course that was named among the “Best New Courses” in the nation at its inception by Golf Digest, The Valley also boasts a gorgeous Old World European-style Clubhouse offering gourmet market and both formal and informal dining, and the Cliffs’ most expansive wellness facility where homeowners can enjoy everything from a challenging workout in the CardioTheater to a relaxing massage at the spa.
• The Cliffs at Keowee – Pristinely placed in three phases surrounding beautiful Lake Keowee, The Cliffs at Keowee offers the best of both worlds – mountain and lakeside living. Fed by hundreds of Appalachian clear-spring streams, the 18,500-acre lake at the heart of all three gated communities offers a full-service private marina, lakeside dining, and a lakeside wellness center. Members also receive access to the adjacent Lake Jocassee, featuring 7,500 additional acres for the exploring – including a majestic 200-foot waterfall. The three communities that make up The Cliffs at Keowee include The Cliffs at Keowee Springs?, The Cliffs at Keowee Falls? and The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards?. Keowee Springs will be home to America’s first luxury family Wellness Center – The Keowee Springs Lodge and Spa. Springs also features a Tom Fazio-designed golf course, a state-of-the-art International Golf Institute and a full-service marina. Keowee Falls provides its residents with an array of either lakefront, golf course or mountain view homesites. The Falls’ features a Jack Nicklaus-designed course which was named by Golfweek Magazine as one of the Top 50 Best New Courses in 2008. The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards is also home to an 18-hole Tom Fazio golf course – this one nominated as Best New Private Course in the Nation by Golf Digest. Homes and homesites in Keowee Vineyards offer stunning mountain-lake views.
Considered to be America’s Best Private Club Membership, membership at any one of the Cliff’s communities affords their members access to the world-class amenities at all eight properties, as well as . Combined amenities include eight championship golf courses (including two Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses, two Tom Fazio designs, and Tiger Woods’ debut as a course designer), spectacular clubhouses and restaurants, standard-setting Wellness Programs, Spa Facilities, an Organic Farm, an Equestrian Center, Marinas, over 250- acres of parks and 25 miles of groomed trails inside the gates and more. No wonder Resort Living Magazine touted membership at the Cliffs as “one of the most impressive, comprehensive private club memberships in the world”! At The Cliffs, this isn’t just living… “this is panoramic living”.
With a solid reputation for excellence while representing multi-million dollar properties in exceptional master-planned communities throughout Western North Carolina including Wade Hampton, Mountaintop, and Old Edwards Club at Highlands Cove, Silver Creek Real Estate Group has proven itself to be an excellent match as a real estate partner for The Cliffs. If you are interested in taking your family’s life to entirely new heights and wish to take a peek at life behind the gates of any one of the Cliffs stellar communities, contact the dedicated team of real estate professionals and brokers at Silver Creek Real Estate Group. Getting started on this new pursuit towards panoramic living is as easy as calling 828.743.1999, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling out Silver Creek’s online contact form. If you’re in the Cashiers’ area, please feel free to stop by Silver Creek’s offices in the Shoppes at CreekSide, conveniently located next to Wendy’s Restaurant in Cashiers. Silver Creek looks forward to introducing you and your family to The Cliffs!